More From Lady Gaga
- "It’s hard knowing who to trust with your personal life. When you cry in your room at night, you don’t always know who to call. So I am very close to my family."
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
More In Mom
- "I’ve always wanted to be a mom at 23, 24ish, ever since I was a little girl. I’m right on schedule."― Brandy Norwood
- "My mom had started to go to work when I was nine or ten, so I was aware of women trying to find their own identities by working. But I was still influenced by men to such an extreme. I wanted to play their games and wanted to compete in their world and be like them."― Elisabeth Shue
- "I’m not sure what I want to do when I grow up, or if I’m sure I ever want to grow up. I’m sure there are people that wish I would, but you know, my mom will get over it."― Jerry Doyle