More From Lady Gaga
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
More In Mom
- "Mothers send strips to daughters to make a point. Daughters smack strips down on the breakfast table to make a point. My own mom sometimes cuts a strip out and sends it to me to make sure I understand her."― Cathy Guisewite
- "We now live in a world where the only thing to have is success, but failure is marvelous. It’s fertiliser, it’s like living fertiliser, because you’re forced on yourself."― Rupert Everett
- "Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? The mother."― Claudette Colbert