More From Lady Gaga
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "You shouldn’t have to have money to have a luxury fragrance."
More In Mom
- "I had been inspired by an organ player named Earl Grant, who played organ and piano together. My mom took me to see him. So I went home, put my piano and organ together, too."― Billy Preston
- "Mom always tells me to celebrate everyone’s uniqueness. I like the way that sounds."― Hilary Duff
- "My mom’s gonna be the biggest star – mark my words right now!"― Vinny Guadagnino