More From Lady Gaga
- "I wanted to only create a great perfume, not any perfume that would sell, but a great artistic one that the fans would not feel cheated by."
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "I’m definitely a Polaroid camera girl. For me, what I’m really excited about is bringing back the artistry and the nature of Polaroid."
More In Mom
- "People always accuse me of being motivational in a way, like it was a bad thing, but that’s just how I was raised. My mom raised me in a positive environment, with lots of love in my heart, and that reflects in my music."― Lenny Kravitz
- "If you go from a structure where you have the support and that partner and that construction of a family and that’s broken apart, I think that’s probably a lot harder than always being a single mom and having the father being a support in another area."― Bridget Moynahan
- "My mom was so people-friendly. She was incredible. She’d go to the mall, and she’d talk to everyone. Give people a kiss on the cheek. I think if I wasn’t pushed around a lot, I’d be great with people. Maybe I still can be."― Fred Couples