More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
More In Work
- "Any man today who returns from work, sinks into a chair, and calls for his pipe is a man with an appetite for danger."― Bill Cosby
- "I wouldn’t say anything I ever did in film would be something I’d use the word proud about. I’ve done better work in the theater."― John Malkovich
- "I think the importance of doing activist work is precisely because it allows you to give back and to consider yourself not as a single individual who may have achieved whatever but to be a part of an ongoing historical movement."― Angela Davis