More From Lady Gaga
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
- "Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I’m really not worth being called an artist at all."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
More In Work
- "The path of least resistance and least trouble is a mental rut already made. It requires troublesome work to undertake the alternation of old beliefs."― John Dewey
- "We are immortal until our work on earth is done."― George Whitefield
- "The artists of the past who impressed me were the ones who really focused their work."― Brian Eno