More From Lady Gaga
- "In fact, my courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?’"
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
More In Work
- "I have yet to find the man, however exalted his station, who did not do better work and put forth greater effort under a spirit of approval than under a spirit of criticism."― Charles Schwab
- "I simply do not distinguish between work and play."― Mary Oliver
- "You can’t prove Rembrandt is better than Norman Rockwell – although if you actually do prefer Rockwell, I’d say you were shunning complexity, were secretly conservative, and hadn’t really looked at either painter’s work. Taste is a blood sport."― Jerry Saltz