More From Lady Gaga
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
- "I don’t care about money."
- "You shouldn’t have to have money to have a luxury fragrance."
More In Age
- "When I was very little, I was sort of consumed by a love for opera. Weirdly enough, I went from being really enthusiastic about construction vehicles at the age of seven to being really passionate about ‘La Traviata’ by the time I was eight."― Ezra Miller
- "It’s not catastrophes, murders, deaths, diseases, that age and kill us; it’s the way people look and laugh, and run up the steps of omnibuses."― Virginia Woolf
- "Writers obviously have to bear witness to the harsh face of the age."― Alexander McCall Smith