More From Lady Gaga
- "Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I’m really not worth being called an artist at all."
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
- "I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety."
More In Cool
- "In my teens, I was never part of the cool crowd."― Jennifer Garner
- "Because of that I don’t care when I read in the newspaper that I am colourblind. I went through a red light in my car and I stopped when I before a green light. So I must be really colourblind, eh?"― Ruud van Nistelrooy
- "I got tired of the Ramones around the time I quit and I really got into rap. I thought it was the new punk rock. LL Cool J was my biggest idol."― Dee Dee Ramone