More From Lady Gaga
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
More In Music
- "I have a big problem with piped music. I like either silence or to listen to it properly."― Sting
- "Man is not imprisoned by habit. Great changes in him can be wrought by crisis – once that crisis can be recognized and understood."― Norman Cousins
- "Let me say this loud and clear. There is a world of difference between terrorist acts and the Islamic Shari’a. Islam is not only a religion, but a way of life. And at its heart lie the sacred principles of tolerance and dialogue."― King Hussein I