More From Lady Gaga
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "My mom and I are very close."
- "Gay marriage is going to happen. It must."
More In Music
- "Comedians work great as actors because they’re good under pressure. With a lot of actors, you have to make them feel like everything’s going really well to get a good performance out of them. But, if you have a comedian on the set, you can tell them, ‘Hey, you really are screwing this up,’ and then they just get better."― Louis C. K.
- "I’m a pretty funny guy, and I would love to do a comedy with a bunch of funny guys – movie-star guys, where they could help me through it."― LeBron James
- "Have you listened to the radio lately? Have you heard the canned, frozen and processed product being dished up to the world as American popular music today?"― Billy Joel