More From Lady Gaga
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."
More In God
- "One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god."― Jean Rostand
- "He didn’t come out of my belly, but my God, I’ve made his bones, because I’ve attended to every meal, and how he sleeps, and the fact that he swims like a fish because I took him to the ocean. I’m so proud of all those things. But he is my biggest pride."― John Lennon
- "If I owe Smith ten dollars and God forgives me, that doesn’t pay Smith."― Robert Green Ingersoll