More From Lady Gaga
- "I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "I don’t want to make niche-oriented music."
More In Art
- "We know that there are significant health benefits from consuming more fruits and vegetables, and that’s an opportunity for us to sort of move away from some of the meals that we’ve been preparing in the past."― Tom Vilsack
- "Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in."― Amy Lowell
- "To array a man’s will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine."― Henry Ward Beecher