More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "My father opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing… it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there."
More In Great
- "I have a lack of fear, whereas in the past the fear of failure was a powerful motivator. Anyway, I have great expectations for the future, but I just don’t know if I’m the monarch of all I survey."― Sylvester Stallone
- "They say geniuses mostly have great mothers. They mostly have sad fates."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "I would expect illegal alien parents to take care of their children. If it means the kids go back home with them, that’s what happens. If it means there are legal relatives in the United States that can take care of them, that can happen to. But I believe it’s the parents responsibility to take care of the kids."― Mo Brooks