More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy."
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."
More In Dad
- "Fathers in today’s modern families can be so many things."― Oliver Hudson
- "The best thing about being a dad? Well, I think it’s just the thing that every man wants – to have a son and heir."― George Best
- "My earliest acting memory is making up a play for my mom and dad called The Lonesome Baby. I have no idea what The Lonesome Baby was about. I just remember the title. But I’m sure it was an epic."― Jane Horrocks