More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."
- "I don’t care about money."
More In Dad
- "That’s a tough question; I’ve been acting since I was 10. My dad was an entrepreneur, so I guess something along those lines. I wouldn’t want a 9-5 job."― Will Estes
- "I had bohemian parents in Seattle in the last ’60s living in a houseboat. My dad wrote science fiction novels and painted big murals and oil paintings."― Rainn Wilson
- "When I was a boy, I used to pull a big cross saw with my dad. He’d use his right hand, so I’d have to use my left."― Joe Frazier