More From Lady Gaga
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
- "In fact, my courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?’"
More In Music
- "Some of the greatest blues music is some of the darkest music you’ve ever heard."― Bruce Springsteen
- "A widow’s refusal of a lover is seldom so explicit as to exclude hope."― Samuel Richardson
- "The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope. That is why the patient’s hopes are the physician’s secret weapon. They are the hidden ingredients in any prescription."― Norman Cousins