More From Lady Gaga
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
- "For being different, it’s easy. Bur to be unique, it’s a complicated. (Lady Gaga)"
More In Music
- "I hate the rock music tradition. I can’t bear it!"― Brian Eno
- "Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don’t take it too seriously."― Henry Miller
- "You can’t give up something you really believe in for financial reasons. If you die by the roadside – so be it. But at least you know you’ve tried. Ten minutes in the music scene was the equal of one hundred years outside of it."― Robert Plant