More From Lady Gaga
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
More In Music
- "Editing is now the easiest thing on earth to do, and all the things that evolved out of word processing – ‘Oh, let’s put that sentence there, let’s get rid of this’ – have become commonplace in films and music too."― Brian Eno
- "A library is the delivery room for the birth of ideas, a place where history comes to life."― Norman Cousins
- "First of all, the music that people call Latin or Spanish is really African. So Black people need to get the credit for that."― Carlos Santana