More From Lady Gaga
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
- "I just want to keep writing music."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
More In Music
- "When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do."― Jimi Hendrix
- "The thing with Disney songs is they’re very manipulative, very sentimental, but they do get you, you know – there’s a kind of sadness to them and that kind of music doesn’t really exist any more."― Jarvis Cocker
- "I make music that I know that people will enjoy, and balance the ideas and philosophy that we put in music with music that when we play it live, people can move to it and groove to it."― Ziggy Marley