More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "I have to be on such a strict diet constantly."
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
More In Work
- "I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face."― Johnny Depp
- "You know, my dad served in the President’s Cabinet after his time as a governor. He told me he enjoyed being governor a lot more. Now, I understand why. If I do my job well, I can make a difference in people’s lives and I can help our children realize their dreams."― Mitt Romney
- "The conventional definition of management is getting work done through people, but real management is developing people through work."― Agha Hasan Abedi