More From Lady Gaga
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
More In Work
- "What I learned most from my father wasn’t anything he said; it was just the way he behaved. He loved his work so much that, whenever he came on set, he brought that with him, and other people rose to it."― Jeff Bridges
- "Behaving like a princess is work. It’s not just about looking beautiful or wearing a crown. It’s more about how you are inside."― Julie Andrews
- "Yes, I, well, when I write, as often as I can, I try to write as if I’m talking to people. It doesn’t always work, and one shouldn’t always try it, but I try and write as if I am talking, and trying to engage the reader in conversation."― Christopher Hitchens