More From Lady Gaga
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
More In Work
- "If Botticelli were alive today he’d be working for Vogue."― Peter Ustinov
- "Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "My wife, whenever I’d go off to work and I’d be kind of anxious, she’ll say, ‘Remember, have fun.’ Oh, I forgot, thanks for the reminder. Because sometimes we do forget. We take it all too seriously and there’s a lot of joy to be had wherever you are."― Jeff Bridges