More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
- "Gay marriage is going to happen. It must."
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
More In Work
- "I’ve worked with a lot of kids, and when you’re working with kids they have certain hours that they have to work."― Jeff Bridges
- "The difference between people who believe they have books inside of them and those who actually write books is sheer cussed persistence – the ability to make yourself work at your craft, every day – the belief, even in the face of obstacles, that you’ve got something worth saying."― Jennifer Weiner
- "Never follow somebody else’s path; it doesn’t work the same way twice for anyone… the path follows you and rolls up behind you as you walk, forcing the next person to find their own way."― J. Michael Straczynski