More From Lady Gaga
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."
More In Experience
- "This relationship is going to be built on trust."― Marla Maples
- "I’ve been looking to do TV for a while. I’ve always done guest starring stuff. I’ve done a couple of multi-episode arcs, and I’ve always loved the experience."― Christina Ricci
- "Truth be told, I’m not an easy man. I can be an entertaining one, though it’s been my experience that most people don’t want to be entertained. They want to be comforted."― Richard Russo