More From Lady Gaga
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
More In Hope
- "I am proud, and more than a little excited, to be asked to work with Faber in an editorial capacity. It is my dearest hope that we will produce some fantastic books together."― Jarvis Cocker
- "To me, we’re marketing hope."― Joel Osteen
- "I hope that Requiem is better than Pi. I hope that Pi is better than my student films, and I’m hoping that I’m getting better as I get older."― Darren Aronofsky