More From Lady Gaga
- "It’s hard knowing who to trust with your personal life. When you cry in your room at night, you don’t always know who to call. So I am very close to my family."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "I talk about myself in the third person all the time. I don’t live my life in the way someone like you does. I live my life completely serving only my work and my fans."
More In Diet
- "Now, being a science fiction writer, when I see a natural principle, I wonder if it could fail."― Rudy Rucker
- "My biggest regret is putting my body through fad diets – Atkins, cleanses, the hCG diet."― Jennie Garth
- "Do not suppose, however, that I intend to urge a diet of classics on anybody. I have seen such diets at work. I have known people who have actually read all, or almost all, the guaranteed Hundred Best Books. God save us from reading nothing but the best."― Robertson Davies