More From Lady Gaga
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
More In Diet
- "What some call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn’t much better than tedious disease."― Alexander Pope
- "It looks to me to be obvious that the whole world cannot eat an American diet."― Jerry Brown
- "While weight loss is important, what’s more important is the quality of food you put in your body – food is information that quickly changes your metabolism and genes."― Mark Hyman