More From Lady Gaga
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "I don’t want to make niche-oriented music."
- "My work as an artist is completely separate from my work as a philanthropist."
More In Family
- "More and more major businesses and industries are being run on software and delivered as online services – from movies to agriculture to national defense."― Marc Andreessen
- "I just see too many people retire and say, ‘I’m going to take off, travel, spend time with my family’ and they are just miserable. They end up dying. People who work and stay active, and like what they are doing, live longer."― Terry Bradshaw
- "The family is inclusive of not just your genetic family, but the people that you meet along the way."― Jane Seymour