More From Lady Gaga
- "I have to be on such a strict diet constantly."
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
More In Family
- "I’ve never heard anybody in my family say anything but good things about Rick Perry."― Jeb Bush
- "My dream, maybe because of my family, of course, was to be a painter. I chose in one moment the direction of textiles; from textiles I went to fashion."― Roberto Cavalli
- "You might think that after thousands of years of coming up too soon and getting frozen, the crocus family would have had a little sense knocked into it."― Robert Benchley