More From Lady Gaga
- "I write music every day."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "I talk about myself in the third person all the time. I don’t live my life in the way someone like you does. I live my life completely serving only my work and my fans."
More In Family
- "I’ve always put my family first and that’s just the way it is."― Jamie Lee Curtis
- "We’ll be going to the fish market and a farmer’s market this afternoon to get what we need to make and eat dinner as a family. I’m trying to expose my kids to going to a farmers market or the fish market and learning what that’s all about."― Emeril Lagasse
- "I realized my family was funny, because nobody ever wanted to leave our house."― Anthony Anderson