More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy."
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
More In Family
- "Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family."― Joseph Brodsky
- "I try to be a hard boiled sometimes. My kids see right through it. I’m acting. It’s always, ‘When I say you’ll be back at 11, that means 11, not 11.15. Do you hear me!?’ Then, ‘Yeah, Dad.’"― Liam Neeson
- "You have to defend your honor. And your family."― Suzanne Vega