More From Lady Gaga
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
More In Life
- "He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it."― Irving Berlin
- "Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war."― Loren Eiseley