More From Lady Gaga
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety."
More In Money
- "The harder I work, the luckier I get."― Samuel Goldwyn
- "If Warren Buffett made his money from ordinary income rather than capital gains, his tax rate would be a lot higher than his secretary’s. In fact a very small percentage of people in this country pay a big chunk of the taxes."― Michael Bloomberg
- "I don’t even know what sound is, much less what it’s for. It isn’t to make money that’s for sure. I’ve never made any."― Don Van Vliet