More From Lady Gaga
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
More In Money
- "You loan your friend money. You see them again, they don’t say nothin’ ’bout the money. ‘Hi, how ya doin’? How’s ya mama doing?’ Man, how’s my money doin’?"― Chris Tucker
- "Extremists think ‘communication’ means agreeing with them."― Leo Rosten
- "The key to making money is to stay invested."― Suze Orman