More From Lady Gaga
- "I have to be on such a strict diet constantly."
- "You shouldn’t have to have money to have a luxury fragrance."
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
More In Money
- "Hollywood is so fake and people need to realize that people are just people, and you, too, don’t need to be born into something or have money or have whatever product someone is hawking on you."― Katy Perry
- "The problem with a lot of Chinese is that they put up divisions between Taiwanese, Hong Kong natives, mainlanders. We are never united. I really hope that the Chinese can be more united."― Martin Yan
- "Childhood itself is scarcely more lovely than a cheerful, kindly, sunshiny old age."― Lydia M. Child