More From Lady Gaga
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
More In Money
- "It is easy to believe in freedom of speech for those with whom we agree."― Leo McKern
- "Religion has caused more harm than any other idea since the beginning of time. There’s nothing good I can say about it. People use it as a crutch."― Larry Flynt
- "To give money to a woman – and here I must speak as a man – is to deny her special quality, her irreplaceability, and reduce her unique amiability to a commodity. Money takes away her name, while transforming her lover into a nameless customer of a market of appetites."― James Buchan