More From Lady Gaga
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
- "My mom and I are very close."
- "I think what made it difficult for people to get, and still makes it difficult for people to get, is the theatrical nature of the work and the fact that, my music doesn’t exist without the performance-art element."
More In Money
- "Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do."― Wayne Dyer
- "Sincerity: willingness to spend one’s own money."― Mason Cooley
- "I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive."― Henry Miller