More From Lady Gaga
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
- "You shouldn’t have to have money to have a luxury fragrance."
- "My father opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing… it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there."
More In Money
- "One argument goes that recessions are good for female artists because when money flies out the window, women are allowed in the house. The other claims that when money ebbs, so do prospects for women."― Jerry Saltz
- "Never spend your money before you have earned it."― Thomas Jefferson
- "Money’s a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet."― Henry James