More From Lady Gaga
- "Gay marriage is going to happen. It must."
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
More In Money
- "I made a series of wrong decisions about moderately recent books, and I’ve sold the rights to studios for ridiculous amounts of money and the films have never been made. That’s the saddest thing of all, because they’re locked up and no one else can make them."― John le Carre
- "Unlike my grandfather or my brother, I’ve actually been able to make some money at a racetrack."― John Malkovich
- "At this point I have enough money to live 25 lifetimes. You couldn’t spend the money I’ve accrued now."― Shia LaBeouf