More From Lady Gaga
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
- "My work as an artist is completely separate from my work as a philanthropist."
- "I think what made it difficult for people to get, and still makes it difficult for people to get, is the theatrical nature of the work and the fact that, my music doesn’t exist without the performance-art element."
More In Art
- "Art is a marriage of the conscious and the unconscious."― Jean Cocteau
- "I was a very interested arts student, I was always into that part of school and when I got into high school I went into architectural drafting. It gave me an understanding of how to build things and it’s really helped me put things in perspective. With my music and my movies, to me it’s all art."― Ice Cube
- "What art offers is space – a certain breathing room for the spirit."― John Updike