More From Lady Gaga
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
More In Art
- "I was the least Pop of all the Pop artists."― Robert Indiana
- "Art is a marriage of the conscious and the unconscious."― Jean Cocteau
- "The foundation of empire is art and science. Remove them or degrade them, and the empire is no more. Empire follows art and not vice versa as Englishmen suppose."― William Blake