More From Lady Gaga
- "I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety."
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."
More In Marriage
- "I’m a little skeptical about using the Constitution this way, but I also believe marriage is between a man and a woman and that the courts shouldn’t legislate this matter."― Pete Coors
- "Don’t marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can’t live without."― James C. Dobson
- "The only good husbands stay bachelors: They’re too considerate to get married."― Finley Peter Dunne