More From Lady Gaga
- "I write music every day."
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
More In Marriage
- "Marriages are made in heaven and consummated on Earth."― John Lyly
- "Seeing unhappiness in the marriage of friends, I was content to have chosen music and laughter as a substitute for a husband."― Elsa Maxwell
- "In almost every marriage there is a selfish and an unselfish partner. A pattern is set up and soon becomes inflexible, of one person always making the demands and one person always giving way."― Iris Murdoch