More From Lady Gaga
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
More In Marriage
- "I make about two movies a year outside the ‘True Blood’ schedule. I work on a great show six months a year, then outside that I get to satisfy whatever creative urges I have. It’s a great position, especially for a single guy like me."― Ryan Kwanten
- "I’m always told that what I say is controversial. Why is it controversial? Because I speak from a tradition that has now fallen out of favor with the dominant media in this country. And so when I say things like marriage should be between one man and one woman, I’m called a bigot."― Rick Santorum
- "Marriage is too interesting an experiment to be tried only once."― Eva Gabor