More From Lady Gaga
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
More In Attitude
- "But I do think that we approach music, in of itself, with a religious attitude."― Jon Fishman
- "The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game."― Boris Spassky
- "My attitude towards drawing is not necessarily about drawing. It’s about making the best kind of image I can make, it’s about talking as clearly as I can."― Jim Dine