More From Lady Gaga
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."
- "Gay marriage is going to happen. It must."
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
More In Attitude
- "I want to be so famous that drag queens will dress like me in parades when I’m dead."― Laura Kightlinger
- "Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms."― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- "Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."― Zig Ziglar