More From Lady Gaga
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."
More In Attitude
- "I keep guitars that are, you know, the neck’s a little bit bent and it’s a little bit out of tune. I want to work and battle it and conquer it and make it express whatever attitude I have at that moment. I want it to be a struggle."― Jack White
- "The money is in a different league these days, of course, but I have special memories of the 60s and 70s which players today don’t have. There wasn’t the same celebrity attitude and media exposure. We had a bit more freedom."― Peter Shilton
- "It’s not too good to have this attitude in F1. It could be a disadvantage."― Alain Prost