More From Kyle Chandler
- "Marriage is hard work, period."
- "I grew up in Chicago, so I’ve always been a Bears fan. Dad used to take me to Bears games and Cubs games. My brother used to ride me over to Lake Forest College on his Honda Supersport and we’d watch the Bears practice. I remember those guys out there as monsters – they were the biggest things I’ve ever seen!"
- "I work six months and get three or four with the family. I’ve stopped racing to get to the red light."
More In Amazing
- "100 million iphones don’t lie. What an amazing man. He is the apple of all of our i’s. We have an i everything and its all so amazing."― Billy Bush
- "But once you have satisfied your material needs, which I think every wealth creator should – the house, the car, the plane, the boat – what comes next?"― Tom Hunter
- "I really have a great deal of humility in that department, and a great deal of respect for people who spend their lives learning how to make these amazing preparations."― Ted Allen