More From Kyle Chandler
- "When you walk out of your house in the morning, you don’t know what you’re going to see."
- "I just can’t say enough about the actors having faith and trust in the writers and the writers having faith and trust in the actors."
- "I think that sense of humor is important in marriage. A sense of humor gets people through marriage."
More In Amazing
- "Isn’t it amazing that we are all made in God’s image, and yet there is so much diversity among his people?"― Desmond Tutu
- "You can’t be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: ‘Holy Christ, whaddya know – I’m still around!’ It’s absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career."― Paul Newman
- "People wish to be poets more than they wish to write poetry, and that’s a mistake. One should wish to celebrate more than one wishes to be celebrated."― Lucille Clifton