More From Kurt Russell
- "I played professional level sports. When you’re playing for money, it’s a whole other level."
- "I seem to have a knack for picking movies that go on to be cult favorites."
- "For guys playing sports at a high level, for money, I can’t put my finger on it, but in a man’s world of sport, there is something visceral to beating another man."
More In Mom
- "My mom decorated with lots of antiques. I never liked it when I was a little girl – I wanted to live in a modern house. But now I love it."― Paris Hilton
- "Mothers send strips to daughters to make a point. Daughters smack strips down on the breakfast table to make a point. My own mom sometimes cuts a strip out and sends it to me to make sure I understand her."― Cathy Guisewite
- "We still live with this unbelievable threat over our heads of nuclear war. I mean, are we stupid? Do we think that the nuclear threat has gone, that the nuclear destruction of the planet is not imminent? It’s a delusion to think it’s gone away."― Kevin Costner