More From Kurt Russell
- "I played professional level sports. When you’re playing for money, it’s a whole other level."
- "For guys playing sports at a high level, for money, I can’t put my finger on it, but in a man’s world of sport, there is something visceral to beating another man."
- "I started playing ball when I was a kid. My dad was a pro ball player and he passed on his knowledge to me."
More In Mom
- "Mother is far too clever to understand anything she does not like."― Arnold Bennett
- "Having a child makes you realize the importance of life – narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine."― Jenny McCarthy
- "My mother is Italian and my dad’s Irish. In my family, we’re expressive. Nobody holds back."― Kate Walsh