More From Kurt Russell
- "I played professional level sports. When you’re playing for money, it’s a whole other level."
- "For guys playing sports at a high level, for money, I can’t put my finger on it, but in a man’s world of sport, there is something visceral to beating another man."
- "Society questions the police and their methods, and the police say, Do you want the criminals off the street or not?"
More In Mom
- "My whole life sort of ended when my mom died."― Cheryl Strayed
- "I work too much to be an appropriate parent. I feel like a bad mom to my dog some days because I’m just not here enough. I just feel like I would do a bad job if I took the time to literally give birth to a kid right now and try and juggle everything I’m doing."― Rachael Ray
- "We need somebody who’s got the heart, the empathy, to recognize what it’s like to be a young teenage mom, the empathy to understand what it’s like to be poor or African-American or gay or disabled or old – and that’s the criterion by which I’ll be selecting my judges."― Barack Obama