More From Kristin Scott Thomas
- "I just get so fed up with seeing the same things written about me. If I see the words ‘ice queen’ attached to me, I feel like banging my head against the wall. There’s this perception that I can only be in a film if I have a glass of champagne in my hand and a stately home in the background."
- "Making films can be absolutely fantastic, but it can also be incredibly dull. You spend the whole day sitting by yourself in your trailer and then you get called to deliver one sentence – then you’re told to come back and do it again at 5:30 the following morning."
- "With the theatre, your whole day is geared towards the evening’s show, and that’s the job. People usually go to work about 9 and come home around 5, or maybe 7."
More In Movies
- "I like to direct movies, but I don’t like to goof around for eight years talking about it."― John Malkovich
- "It was like in Samoa when they’d put up a movie screen on the beach and show movies and the locals would run behind the sheet to see where the people went. It was pretty grim."― Dick Wolf
- "Sure, I’ve often been misrepresented – anyone frequently quoted has this experience."― Todd Gitlin