More From Kristin Scott Thomas
- "Making films can be absolutely fantastic, but it can also be incredibly dull. You spend the whole day sitting by yourself in your trailer and then you get called to deliver one sentence – then you’re told to come back and do it again at 5:30 the following morning."
- "As a younger actor you want to be approved of, you want to gain respect, be admired. All of those things. To say: ‘This is me playing this character. And aren’t I fantastic!’ I don’t feel that so much now."
- "Movies make you immortal and ageless."
More In Movies
- "I mean, look, I love movies, not just the ones I make… In fact, I don’t like the movies I make very much."― Alexander Payne
- "You’re basically the sum of all the experiences you’ve ever had, and they’re sort of shaken up in you and reproduced in the things you create, and that includes seeing movies."― Ben Affleck
- "The more unique your film is and unusual it is and difficult it is, the harder it is to get it financed. That’s why a lot of good filmmakers are doing television. They do HBO movies."― David Cronenberg