More From Kristin Scott Thomas
- "As a younger actor you want to be approved of, you want to gain respect, be admired. All of those things. To say: ‘This is me playing this character. And aren’t I fantastic!’ I don’t feel that so much now."
- "If you’re feeling insecure and you need to feel special, the best place to go is somewhere foreign where people treat you as special because you’re different."
- "I have never met a woman who works who doesn’t feel guilty. I mean we all deny it like crazy but deep down there is always that voice saying you should be at home."
More In Dreams
- "I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."― Thomas Jefferson
- "I’ve been blessed by doing classic plays on Broadway, which was one of my great dreams forever."― Michael Emerson
- "If you’re the type of person who has to fulfill your dreams, you’ve gotta be resourceful to make sure you can do it. I came out to California when I was 21, thinking my New York credentials would take me all the way. I came back home a year later all dejected and a failure."― Vin Diesel