More From Kristin Scott Thomas
- "I try to make films that I find exciting. It makes me want to get out of bed at five in the morning, have my make-up done and play for the rest of the day."
- "Making films can be absolutely fantastic, but it can also be incredibly dull. You spend the whole day sitting by yourself in your trailer and then you get called to deliver one sentence – then you’re told to come back and do it again at 5:30 the following morning."
- "Movies make you immortal and ageless."
More In Positive
- "Each season I find myself constantly inspired by ‘The Biggest Loser’ contestants. Their tenacity and willingness to learn new, healthy habits is tremendous and the results speak for themselves. I am honored to be part of such an inspiring program that helps inspire positive change in so many lives."― Curtis Stone
- "And I understand that, I testified in closed hearings over eight years because there are intelligence matters, there are sensitive matters that should not be held in a public hearing."― Louis Freeh
- "I’m in awe of people out there who deal with Alzheimer’s, because they have to deal with death 10 times over, year after year."― Marcia Wallace