More From Kristin Scott Thomas
- "Often, the roles I’m offered in England are melancholic women who are filled with regret for the past, regret for their fading beauty."
- "Most films seem to be about a man and a women falling in love at some point and once you pass forty-five, it’s almost disgusting to fall in love."
- "Making films can be absolutely fantastic, but it can also be incredibly dull. You spend the whole day sitting by yourself in your trailer and then you get called to deliver one sentence – then you’re told to come back and do it again at 5:30 the following morning."
More In Positive
- "I presume that nobody will deny the positive aspects of the North American cultural world. These are well known to all. But these aspects do not make one forget the disastrous effects of the industrial and commercial process of ‘cultural lamination’ that the USA is perpetrating on the planet."― Jose Saramago
- "I have grown up but that should be a positive thing. When you look at a photo album it’s lovely to remember being so young but it’s also good to know you grew up!"― Jenny Agutter
- "His tenacity is unmatched in my opinion. Incredible how someone could have suffered that long and come back out of prison with such a good heart and positive things to say and do."― Maurice Ashley