More From Kristin Kreuk
- "I wasn’t raised with a specific religion. I wasn’t raised to judge people in any way."
- "I took piano for many years. I kicked and screamed through all of my lessons, but my mom really insisted."
- "When I was in elementary school, I used to write letters to myself. I’d write letters and go ‘Dear Kristen-at-16-years-old, happy birthday. I hope you’re doing something.’"
More In Leadership
- "If a State has reliable scientific information that demonstrates that a warning is needed for a particular food, then in the interest of public health, it should share that information with the FDA and petition for a new national standard."― Nathan Deal
- "There is an enormous market demand for information. It just has to be fulfilled in a way that fits with the technology of our times."― Marc Andreessen
- "Leadership does not depend on being right."― Ivan Illich