More From Kristin Kreuk
- "I took piano for many years. I kicked and screamed through all of my lessons, but my mom really insisted."
- "I wasn’t raised with a specific religion. I wasn’t raised to judge people in any way."
- "When I was in elementary school, I used to write letters to myself. I’d write letters and go ‘Dear Kristen-at-16-years-old, happy birthday. I hope you’re doing something.’"
More In Leadership
- "I made a commitment… both to myself and to some supporters to carefully consider a run for the Liberal leadership for the Liberal Party of Canada."― Dalton McGuinty
- "The only safe ship in a storm is leadership."― Faye Wattleton
- "Sport fosters many things that are good; teamwork and leadership."― Daley Thompson