More From Kristin Kreuk
- "I took piano for many years. I kicked and screamed through all of my lessons, but my mom really insisted."
- "I wasn’t raised with a specific religion. I wasn’t raised to judge people in any way."
- "When I was in elementary school, I used to write letters to myself. I’d write letters and go ‘Dear Kristen-at-16-years-old, happy birthday. I hope you’re doing something.’"
More In Leadership
- "People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision."― John C. Maxwell
- "We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times… and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That’s not leadership. That’s not going to happen."― Barack Obama
- "I want American Dream growth – lots of new businesses, well-paying jobs, and American leadership in new industries, like clean energy and biotechnology."― William J. Clinton