More From Kristin Kreuk
- "I took piano for many years. I kicked and screamed through all of my lessons, but my mom really insisted."
- "When I was in elementary school, I used to write letters to myself. I’d write letters and go ‘Dear Kristen-at-16-years-old, happy birthday. I hope you’re doing something.’"
- "I wasn’t raised with a specific religion. I wasn’t raised to judge people in any way."
More In Leadership
- "Vocational education programs have made a real difference in the lives of countless young people nationwide; they build self-confidence and leadership skills by allowing students to utilize their unique gifts and talents."― Conrad Burns
- "People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "Leadership is particularly necessary to ensure ready acceptance of the unfamiliar and that which is contrary to tradition."― Cyril Falls