More From Kristin Davis
- "I’m not really much of a shopper. I have to say that I’d definitely prefer good sex. What makes good sex? Oh my god. I think you need to feel free and you have to really trust the other person. And you have to have that strange, mysterious chemical connection."
- "It’s nice to be with someone, but I don’t think you need to be in a relationship to feel complete. That would be really sad."
- "I’ve been dating since I was fifteen. I’m exhausted. Where is he?"
More In Business
- "The comic book world is a tough business."― Shia LaBeouf
- "Women writers have been told, forever, that our stories were not valuable. Not as valuable as men’s stories about wars, business, power."― Joyce Maynard
- "Most people want to become movie stars and I just want to be in the business. I already was a star. If I get the part of a lifetime and it blows up, then that’s wonderful. But if the acting doesn’t work, fine. I’ll just be a producer. And if the producing doesn’t work, fine. I’ve got a lot of other stuff."― Carl Lewis