More From Kristen Wiig
- "A big part of being in a wedding is the financial obligation, and that’s something that people don’t really talk about, but if you’re asked to be in a wedding, you’re gonna have to fork over some cash."
- "There are so many funny women in the world, and there has been for so many years, so I’ll be happy when people can just move on from that, and things can just be ‘comedies’ and not ‘female’ or ‘male,’ and everyone gets an equal opportunity."
- "For movies to get greenlit solely based on the success of other movies that have a lot of women in them? It’s so ridiculous to me."
More In Age
- "Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It’s the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again."― Ang Lee
- "Mom claimed that I could carry a tune at 2 or 3 years of age. Maybe she was a little prejudiced."― Ethel Merman
- "Although it is generally known, I think it’s about time to announce that I was born at a very early age."― Douglas Horton