More From Kristen Wiig
- "I feel like women are asked their age more than men."
- "For movies to get greenlit solely based on the success of other movies that have a lot of women in them? It’s so ridiculous to me."
- "There are so many funny women in the world, and there has been for so many years, so I’ll be happy when people can just move on from that, and things can just be ‘comedies’ and not ‘female’ or ‘male,’ and everyone gets an equal opportunity."
More In Age
- "I hope to have one more boxing match at the age of 55. Given that demographic at the age of 55 to 65, you’ve got to make a statement with your life. Otherwise, you are just existing."― George Foreman
- "I can feel the 60S looming. In my profession, I’ve just moved along with my age. By thinking in decades, rather than whether someone’s 42 or 47, you can give yourself a whole 10 years to turn yourself around in."― Francesca Annis
- "Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done."― Linus Torvalds