More From Kristen Wiig
- "A big part of being in a wedding is the financial obligation, and that’s something that people don’t really talk about, but if you’re asked to be in a wedding, you’re gonna have to fork over some cash."
- "I don’t rehearse a lot. I try to keep it organic. Even in movies, the less I rehearse, the better I am."
- "I’m not as much a history person as an art person, but I mean, you can read history through art."
More In Age
- "To me age is a number, just a number. Who cares?"― Jeanne Moreau
- "I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began."― John Henrik Clarke
- "My husband gave me a necklace. It’s fake. I requested fake. Maybe I’m paranoid, but in this day and age, I don’t want something around my neck that’s worth more than my head."― Rita Rudner