More From Kristen Wiig
- "I’m not as much a history person as an art person, but I mean, you can read history through art."
- "I like to write and draw and paint, and my mom’s an artist, so I think I get caught up in thinking, ‘I’m afraid it’s gonna be bad,’ and it’s hard for me to start sometimes."
- "I feel like women are asked their age more than men."
More In Age
- "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world – that is the myth of the atomic age – as in being able to remake ourselves."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough."― Don Marquis
- "Why should 20-year-olds only be considered sexy? I think we get better with age."― Jenny McCarthy