More From Kristen Bell
- "I’m not in the business of becoming famous. And that’s the advice I give to younger aspiring actors. Work onstage and do the little roles. In the end it’s not important to be seen. It’s important to do. There’s a lot of disappointment in this business, but my family keeps me grounded."
- "I love nerds. Comic-Con junkies are the tastemakers of tomorrow. Isn’t that funny? The tables have turned."
- "I don’t want to be pigeonholed into doing just romantic comedies. But they’re fun, and especially for women, it’s nice to go to see them and enjoy that breath of fresh air."
More In Success
- "A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up."― Albert Schweitzer
- "Every book I’ve written has been a different attempt to understand something, and the success or failure of the previous one is irrelevant. I write the book I want."― Yann Martel
- "The Clean Michigan Initiative has been and continues to be a success."― John Engler