More From Kristen Bell
- "I’d do pretty much anything to get back on stage. I’d like to develop a new musical. I nearly had a heart attack when I heard that they’re developing John Waters’ Cry-Baby because that is so amazing and super and wonderful and I wish that I could be involved. But it’s not the right time and I understand that. But I hear things like that and I get that little tingle in my stomach."
- "I don’t like staying in hotels. I like to be in my own bed. San Diego as a city is really awesome. The only hard part of it for me is that I’m away from my family and my house. But as far as shooting down there, we get amazing locations, and the crew is really, really stellar down there. They are really fun."
- "I have the best roommates in the world! It creates a fun sense of family… and that’s really important to me. Things can get so lonely without it."
More In Success
- "I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual."― Leonardo DiCaprio
- "For me, I don’t feel it is a success in the career to be the pretty woman; career success comes from being characters who tell us something about the truth."― Emmanuelle Beart
- "Every book I’ve written has been a different attempt to understand something, and the success or failure of the previous one is irrelevant. I write the book I want."― Yann Martel