More From Kristen Bell
- "I’d do pretty much anything to get back on stage. I’d like to develop a new musical. I nearly had a heart attack when I heard that they’re developing John Waters’ Cry-Baby because that is so amazing and super and wonderful and I wish that I could be involved. But it’s not the right time and I understand that. But I hear things like that and I get that little tingle in my stomach."
- "I don’t want to be pigeonholed into doing just romantic comedies. But they’re fun, and especially for women, it’s nice to go to see them and enjoy that breath of fresh air."
- "I love nerds. Comic-Con junkies are the tastemakers of tomorrow. Isn’t that funny? The tables have turned."
More In Success
- "So I try not to have any actual expectations for myself for any level of success or failure."― Gavin DeGraw
- "Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure."― Earl Wilson
- "I think the idea that you know who your inner self is on a daily basis, because… you know. What’s good for you 25 years ago may not be good for you now. So, to keep in touch with that, I think that’s the first ingredient for success. Because if you’re a successful human being, everything else is gravy, I think."― Whoopi Goldberg