More From Krista Allen
- "I love that men like to look at women, that they love sports, that they need to know the inner workings of mechanical objects. I love the whole makeup of men – that they never mature and are always just boys."
- "I basically left Texas with no money. I was making $3.50 working in some mall, so I didn’t have a lot of cash. I took $1,000 and headed to California. Along the way I stopped in Vegas because I had always wanted to see Caesar’s Palace. So I stopped there and won $2,500 on a slot machine! It was amazing."
- "I put a lot of faith in dreams. I know that big movie roles and opportunities are going to happen."
More In Hope
- "The only hope of socialism resides in those who have already brought about in themselves, as far as is possible in the society of today, that union between manual and intellectual labor which characterizes the society we are aiming at."― Simone Weil
- "Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything."― Napoleon Hill
- "Where there is no vision, there is no hope."― George Washington Carver