More From King Abdullah II
- "When you get billions in aid and your weapons resupplied and your ammunition stock resupplied, you don’t learn the lesson that war is bad and nobody wins."
- "You’re always going to have extremists in every religion."
- "I think the debate in our society now is that people have to agree on zero-tolerance to terrorism."
More In Marriage
- "No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman."― Honore de Balzac
- "It’s nice to be able to work; I’d love to be able to do another TV show I could do in Chicago so I could live and work in the same place. It’s hard being a parent and being in a good marriage, and it all takes a lot of work, but if you’re not there you can’t do any of it."― Joan Cusack
- "The politics of judges is getting to be red hot."― Lindsey Graham