More From King Abdullah II
- "Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation, and I urge you to have the will and the courage to begin to realize our dreams of peace, prosperity and coexistence."
- "You’re always going to have extremists in every religion."
- "If you have a government that is elected, they need to do the hard work – because if they don’t, they won’t be around the next time the ballot box is open."
More In Marriage
- "I don’t have this fantasy about marriage anymore. Everyone says it takes hard work. Well, it kind of does – and I’m much more pragmatic about romance than I used to be."― Jennifer Garner
- "My dad was a Marine. He was one of the Montford Point Marines. Those are the equivalent of the Tuskegee Airmen for Marines. He’s a tough, tough guy. When I was 15 we had a fight, and I didn’t speak to him for 10 years."― Larry Elder
- "It is a fact that all women contribute more to marriage than men; for the most part they have to change their place of living, their method of work, a great many women today changing their occupation entirely on marriage; and they must even change their name."― Agnes Macphail