More From Kim Stanley Robinson
- "We should conceive of ourselves not as rulers of Earth, but as highly powerful, conscious stewards: The Earth is given to us in trust, and we can screw it up or make it work well and sustainably."
- "If the amount of money going into the war economy were invested in landscape restoration, we would be in a far more positive position. It may get a little dire before we pull together, but I think when the prosperous nations, and in particular the U.S., realize they’re wrecking their own kids’ lives, there will be a mass change in value."
More In Dating
- "The Peking man was a thinking being, standing erect, dating to the beginning of the Ice Age."― Davidson Black
- "A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."― Lou Holtz
- "I’ve had a little bad, bad media luck the new year. Well, apparently I’m dating Bill Clinton, which makes me nervous. I didn’t know, though."― Julie Bowen