More From Kim Stanley Robinson
- "We should conceive of ourselves not as rulers of Earth, but as highly powerful, conscious stewards: The Earth is given to us in trust, and we can screw it up or make it work well and sustainably."
- "If the amount of money going into the war economy were invested in landscape restoration, we would be in a far more positive position. It may get a little dire before we pull together, but I think when the prosperous nations, and in particular the U.S., realize they’re wrecking their own kids’ lives, there will be a mass change in value."
More In Dating
- "No one knew me until I met my wife Lulu. Lulu’s mother used to ask, Which one is Maurice? For six months she thought Lulu was dating Barry."― Maurice Gibb
- "They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters."― Louis Farrakhan
- "When a marriage culture fails, sexual desire no longer unites; instead it fragments."― Maggie Gallagher