More From Kim Kardashian
- "If I look at the message I’m portraying, I think it definitely is be who you are, but be your best you."
- "My decision to end my marriage was such a risk to lose ratings and lose my fan base. I had to take that risk for my inner peace and to be happy with myself."
- "I don’t even drink! I can’t stand the taste of alcohol. Every New Year’s Eve I try one drink and every time it makes me feel sick. So I don’t touch booze – I’m always the designated driver."
More In Experience
- "Fortune is like glass – the brighter the glitter, the more easily broken. (Publilius Syrus)"― Publilius Syrus
- "What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print."― Isadora Duncan
- "The wonderful thing about acting is you move along with your decade. The older you get, the more interesting the parts you get to play and you bring more of your personal experience to the part."― Francesca Annis