More From Kim Cattrall
- "You have to be desirable. And that’s why so many woman of my age or even younger are pushed to Botox and plastic surgery, all the things that people say, ‘Why do women do this?’ Where do you go in your 50s in your career?"
- "I like movies I can relate to."
- "There’s a positive side to film and television, the sense of feeding into the theater… Your fans will follow you, hopefully, and be open-minded to see you play other things and experience other stories you want to tell."
More In Success
- "It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure."― Bill Gates
- "One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it."― Knute Rockne
- "Whenever we seek to avoid the responsibility for our own behavior, we do so by attempting to give that responsibility to some other individual or organization or entity. But this means we then give away our power to that entity."― M. Scott Peck