More From Kim Cattrall
- "You have to be desirable. And that’s why so many woman of my age or even younger are pushed to Botox and plastic surgery, all the things that people say, ‘Why do women do this?’ Where do you go in your 50s in your career?"
- "I don’t know many women who can relate to Sharon Stone and the kind of movies she does. I don’t know a lot of guys who can relate to Tom Cruise’s movies because they’re on a kind of fantastic level."
- "I prefer younger men. In some ways, they are much more open to a woman being stronger and independent then some of the men my age."
More In Attitude
- "I’m taking a bit of a wait-and-see attitude towards 3D."― Christopher Nolan
- "Once a food becomes off-limits, then it takes on this whole other personality. ‘Forbidden’ is more tempting. And it becomes something evil, but food is food. It’s there to nourish your body."― Valerie Bertinelli
- "The traditional Christian attitude toward human personality was that human nature was essentially good and that it was formed and modified by social pressures and training."― Carroll Quigley