More From Kim Cattrall
- "I don’t know many women who can relate to Sharon Stone and the kind of movies she does. I don’t know a lot of guys who can relate to Tom Cruise’s movies because they’re on a kind of fantastic level."
- "I like movies I can relate to."
- "There’s a positive side to film and television, the sense of feeding into the theater… Your fans will follow you, hopefully, and be open-minded to see you play other things and experience other stories you want to tell."
More In Attitude
- "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."― Albert Einstein
- "Nobody minded what you did in bed or what you said about God, a very civilized attitude in 1948."― Simon Raven
- "A positive attitude is not going to save you. What it’s going to do is, everyday, between now and the day you die, whether that’s a short time from now or a long time from now, that every day, you’re going to actually live."― Elizabeth Edwards