More From Kiefer Sutherland
- "Youth is an amazing thing: I think back on when we did The Lost Boys, and I didn’t think I could do anything wrong."
- "I’ve had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father – he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know?"
- "I think that the day you’ve figured out the differences between women and men is the day that you’re no longer attracted to women. It’s the difference that is so fantastic and frustrating and angering, and really sexy."
More In Business
- "As an actor you have to wait for someone to cast you, so you’re relying on the business."― Mia Wasikowska
- "When I decided to get married at 40, I couldn’t find a dress with the modernity or sophistication I wanted. That’s when I saw the opportunity for a wedding gown business."― Vera Wang
- "If you like a person you say ‘let’s go into business together.’ Man is a social animal after all, but such partnerships are fraught with danger."― Brian Tracy