More From Kiefer Sutherland
- "I did a play called Throne of Straw when I was 11, at the Odyssey Theatre in Los Angeles. It became really clear to me at that point that I enjoyed acting more than any other experience I was having."
- "Youth is an amazing thing: I think back on when we did The Lost Boys, and I didn’t think I could do anything wrong."
- "I’ve had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father – he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know?"
More In Business
- "In this business you have to develop a thick skin, but I’m always going to feel everything. It’s my nature."― Taylor Swift
- "Half the time men think they are talking business, they are wasting time."― E. W. Howe
- "I was vegetarian for a long time, and in the last four years I started eating chicken and fish. I feel like it really built up my strength a lot."― Laura Wilkinson