More From Kiefer Sutherland
- "I’ve had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father – he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know?"
- "I did a play called Throne of Straw when I was 11, at the Odyssey Theatre in Los Angeles. It became really clear to me at that point that I enjoyed acting more than any other experience I was having."
- "Youth is an amazing thing: I think back on when we did The Lost Boys, and I didn’t think I could do anything wrong."
More In Business
- "Most people have no idea how to politely answer a phone. The English do, and it’s been their only major business advantage for the past two centuries."― Doug Coupland
- "I’ve made movies that I thought were good. I’ve made movies that I thought were okay, but then I was very good. And sometimes you’re in a movie and you think, I wish more people saw that – because you’re good. And it just works out that the movie gets lost. But that’s show business."― Christopher Walken
- "The message I take all round the world is Britain is open for business."― William Hague