More From Khalil Gibran
- "And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
- "Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself."
- "Pain and foolishness lead to great bliss and complete knowledge, for Eternal Wisdom created nothing under the sun in vain."
More In Dreams
- "‘Do What You Gotta Do’ is a positive, inspirational song that says no matter what it is; whether you’re up against challenges or trying to get your dreams and aspirations met, you should do what whatever you have to do shy of killing yourself or someone else."― Angie Stone
- "It is one of the blessings of this world that few people see visions and dream dreams."― Zora Neale Hurston
- "Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong."― Leo Buscaglia