More From Khalil Gibran
- "Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand."
- "In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."
- "Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream."
More In Success
- "I auditioned for a solo in church and got it. I was about seven and I sang a song called, ‘Jesus, I Heard You Had a Big House’ and I remember people standing up at the end and me thinking, ‘Oh, I think I’m going to like this.’ That’s how it all began. Sounds funny to say you got your start in church, but I did."― Kristin Chenoweth
- "I know a lot of people who have tremendous commercial success and they go directly for it. There’s something that has always been difficult about that for me."― David Friedman
- "With success came an ever-growing burden of responsibility. I lived with a near-constant low-level anxiety that I would make a mistake that would not only threaten my career, but also my brothers’ – not to mention the livelihoods of many people who work with us or for us."― Donny Osmond