More From Khalil Gibran
- "When love beckons to you, follow him, Though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you yield to him, Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you."
- "Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."
- "Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself."
More In Experience
- "No 27-year-old has the experience to run a company that does a quarter of a billion dollars a year in sales."― Calvin Klein
- "But although all our knowledge begins with experience, it does not follow that it arises from experience."― Immanuel Kant
- "No characters in ‘Stay Close,’ including the leads, are black and white. I want them to be grey. I think that makes for a much more interesting reading experience, something that will stay with you a little bit longer."― Harlan Coben