More From Khalil Gibran
- "The person you consider ignorant and insignificant is the one who came from God, that he might learn bliss from grief and knowledge from gloom."
- "In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."
- "I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit."
More In Attitude
- "As reason is a rebel to faith, so passion is a rebel to reason."― Thomas Browne
- "There were a few teachers who just did not like me because of my face. Once, I was told to stand in the corner until I cheered up. The attitude was, ‘Oh, for God’s sake, what’s the matter with him?’ But it’s just a natural expression."― Jack Dee
- "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."― Brian Tracy