More From Kevin Kelly
- "Each system is trying to anticipate change in the environment."
- "Organisms by their design are not made to adapt too far."
- "But in a turbulent environment the change is so widespread that it just routes around any kind of central authority. So it is best to manage the bottom-up change rather than try to institute it from the top down."
More In War
- "A women knows how to keep quiet when she is in the right, whereas a man, when he is in the right, will keep on talking."― Malcolm De Chazal
- "I’m a lad of the ’60s. I started a magazine to try and end the Vietnam war, but it was a number of years before I had the profile, the financial resources and the time to do more."― Richard Branson
- "The war… was an unnecessary condition of affairs, and might have been avoided if forebearance and wisdom had been practiced on both sides."― Robert E. Lee