More From Kevin James
- "For some reason and I don’t know why, but I don’t think that I’m funny in California. So I always want to do my movies east somewhere."
- "I had many teachers that were great, positive role models and taught me to be a good person and stand up and be a good man. A lot of the principals they taught me still affect how I act sometimes and it’s 30 years later."
- "Just me onstage with a mike having an intimate relationship with the audience. I don’t get nervous for that. I just get excited."
More In Dreams
- "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears."― Les Brown
- "Mitt Romney understands free enterprise, he has worked in it. He has seen companies succeed and he has seen them fail, too. He knows what people think about when they invest their money."― Marco Rubio
- "I think it’s particularly a distinctively American concept that resonates with American culture through biker culture. A motorcycle is an independent thing. You’re like, ‘I don’t want to ride in a car with this person. I want to be independent and ride by myself. But, let’s ride in a group. Let’s be independent, together.’"― Ryan Hurst