More From Kevin J. Anderson
- "I had a minor in Russian history, and this was at the time when the big Cold War was going on."
- "My dad is a bank president and my mom was an accountant and they didn’t think that seeking the life of a freelance writer was very practical, you see. Of course, I was just as determined to do it."
- "I think that somebody with the resources and innovation and the idea is going to come out of nowhere and come up with a successful space travel program."
More In Famous
- "Since I was seventeen I thought I might be a star. I’d think about all my heroes, Charlie Parker, Jimi Hendrix… I had a romantic feeling about how these people became famous."― Jean-Michel Basquiat
- "I was never very interested in boys – and there were plenty of them – vying with one another to see how many famous women they would get into the hay."― Bette Davis
- "I really feel like it’s a travesty to make a child famous. I really do."― Joe Rogan