More From Kevin J. Anderson
- "I think that somebody with the resources and innovation and the idea is going to come out of nowhere and come up with a successful space travel program."
- "If I could go back in time and tell my younger self that eventually that I’d become very successful writing Dune books after Frank Herbert’s death, I would have laughed myself silly, I think, at how strange that prospect would be."
- "I’m talking to you and it’s basically a direct communication, whereas if I’m writing a letter to you and you read the letter, there are like 12 extra deconstruction and reconstruction steps in the communication."
More In Famous
- "Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance."― Al Goldstein
- "It is the people who can do nothing who find nothing to do, and the secret to happiness in this world is not only to be useful, but to be forever elevating one’s uses."― Sarah Orne Jewett
- "Our most famous writers are Faulkner and Eudora Welty and Flannery O’Connor. It would make sense that the poetry would reflect some of those same values, some of the same techniques."― Robert Morgan