More From Kevin J. Anderson
- "It was like there was a pile of kindling that was in the back of my imagination just waiting there. Once I lit it, it just flared up and I kept getting ideas and ideas."
- "My dad is a bank president and my mom was an accountant and they didn’t think that seeking the life of a freelance writer was very practical, you see. Of course, I was just as determined to do it."
- "We sat around on a hotel balcony with a bottle of wine and tried to figure out how you would go about blowing up a planet. That’s the kind of conversations science fiction writers have when they get together. We don’t talk about football or anything like that."
More In Famous
- "I am in favor of carrying out the Declaration of Independence to women as well as men. Women having to suffer the burdens of society and government should have their equal rights in it. They do not receive their rights in full proportion."― Leland Stanford
- "Decide very early on: do you want to be an actor or do you want to be famous? Because they’re very different routes."― James Purefoy
- "You can get awful famous in this country in seven days."― Gary Hart