More From Kevin J. Anderson
- "I think that somebody with the resources and innovation and the idea is going to come out of nowhere and come up with a successful space travel program."
- "I wanted the feel in these books to be like an epic fantasy, with kings, queens, dukes and court politics, but of course like what I was explaining before, about making the science make sense, you have to make the politics make sense, too."
- "My dad is a bank president and my mom was an accountant and they didn’t think that seeking the life of a freelance writer was very practical, you see. Of course, I was just as determined to do it."
More In Famous
- "Pulp existed for 12 years before we got famous. Now, you could say that was just lack of imagination, but it’s some kind of quality isn’t it? Tenacity. You could also say it was sloth."― Jarvis Cocker
- "I was never very interested in boys – and there were plenty of them – vying with one another to see how many famous women they would get into the hay."― Bette Davis
- "When you’re a famous, successful person at 16 years old, the rules change for you. Everybody is doing things for you to make life easier so you can go out and play. And I think you miss out on lot of growing up and a lot of reality checks."― Chris Evert