More From Kevin Bacon
- "I think one of the most pervasive evils in this world is greed and acquiring money for money’s sake. Once you have six houses and a plane, it’s just about a number. It’s never been anything I understood."
- "I didn’t get into this so I could talk about my work, my movies. You become an actor to act."
- "I don’t watch the movies I make, so I haven’t seen ‘Footloose’ since it came out. You see this young, hungry actor, it’s pretty fun. I was the only one they screen tested. It was an attempt by the director and producer to talk the head of the studio into hiring me because they didn’t want me."
More In Relationship
- "There must of course be a relationship between translating and making poems of your own, but what it is I just don’t know."― Robert Fitzgerald
- "Growing up training, I use to get up so early I would wave to the garbage men going by. So, I had this relationship with Blue Collar America and I really liked it. I felt that lots of those people looked forward to me winning."― Gerry Cooney
- "You don’t repair that relationship by sitting down and talking about trust or making promises. Actually, what rebuilds it is living it and doing things differently – and I think that is what is going to make the difference."― Patricia Hewitt