More From Kevin Bacon
- "I’ll be honest with you. My kids don’t watch my movies and never have. I can maybe name a film one hand that they’ve seen, actually, all the way through."
- "The business that people do in LA on the social level is amazing. You go to a restaurant, bump into this guy or that guy. The next day you get a call, and they want you in their movie."
- "I think one of the most pervasive evils in this world is greed and acquiring money for money’s sake. Once you have six houses and a plane, it’s just about a number. It’s never been anything I understood."
More In Relationship
- "Even though money seems such an objective topic, it can also be the most intimate, and possibly harmful, part of a relationship."― Christie Hefner
- "I shoot people in a way that makes the audience feel equal to them. And it’s hard to express and it’s hard to execute but I think it works on every level – the choice of the material the choice of the actor, my relationship with the actor, and so on."― Michel Gondry
- "Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune."― Kin Hubbard