More From Kevin Bacon
- "I think one of the most pervasive evils in this world is greed and acquiring money for money’s sake. Once you have six houses and a plane, it’s just about a number. It’s never been anything I understood."
- "I didn’t get into this so I could talk about my work, my movies. You become an actor to act."
- "Any idiot can get laid when they’re famous. That’s easy. It’s getting laid when you’re not famous that takes some talent."
More In Relationship
- "I’ve always believed in people’s capacity for goodness. I still believe that people are good. What I’m not so trusting about anymore is their relationship to their own goodness."― Anne Hathaway
- "To pass from estrangement from God to be a son of God is the basic fact of conversion. That altered relationship with God gives you an altered relationship with yourself, with your brother man, with nature, with the universe."― E. Stanley Jones
- "I hope I presented what I felt the woman seemed to be about, but I couldn’t give any reason as to why she remained in the relationship other than that their relationship was very special."― Jenny Agutter