More From Kevin Bacon
- "I’ll be honest with you. My kids don’t watch my movies and never have. I can maybe name a film one hand that they’ve seen, actually, all the way through."
- "I’m obsessed with zombies. I like watching zombie movies and I read zombie books."
- "I think we all have a lot of darkness in our bellies. As an actor, the challenge of tapping into that, reaching down into that sadness or anger, is very therapeutic."
More In Relationship
- "Then, of course, there are those sad occasions when a poet or a writer has not grown, and one has to let them go because they’re just not making headway. But we have a very clear personal relationship with the authors."― James Laughlin
- "It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them."― Anthony Storr
- "If I’m in a relationship, that girl gets showered with letters from the road. I pour my heart into it."― Jason Mraz