More From Kesha
- "A friend of mine has a big farm in the desert, and she picks up feathers and roadkill for me, then makes it into clothes. I think it’s cool to wear roadkill. If I died and somebody wanted to wear my teeth around their neck to VMAs, I’d feel honored."
- "I think people need to have fun with whatever they’re doing – makeup, their clothes, music, live shows – anything you don’t need to take too seriously, don’t take too seriously."
- "I’m just very amused by five-year-old humor."
More In Society
- "To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "We’re an air bag society that wants guarantees on everything that we buy. We want to be able to take everything back and get another one. We want a 401-k plan and Social Security."― James Hillman
- "You’re only as young as the last time you changed your mind."― Timothy Leary