More From Kesha
- "I’m just very amused by five-year-old humor."
- "A friend of mine has a big farm in the desert, and she picks up feathers and roadkill for me, then makes it into clothes. I think it’s cool to wear roadkill. If I died and somebody wanted to wear my teeth around their neck to VMAs, I’d feel honored."
- "I put on the best live show, the absolute best live show I can possibly can."
More In Society
- "The individual is not accountable to society for his actions in so far as these concern the interests of no person but himself."― John Stuart Mill
- "Projecting a persuasive image of a desirable and practical future is extremely important to high morale, to dynamism, to consensus, and in general to help the wheels of society turn smoothly."― Herman Kahn
- "All the United States, it is a society that is split like to the bottom, that had very poor people in the country that is one of the wealthiest countries."― Desmond Tutu