More From Kesha
- "I think I am really irreverent and I pretty much just talk to and about men the way men talk to and about women."
- "I’m not saying I look cool, but every single time I go onstage, it is a fail if I don’t feel like I’m going to pass out at least twice."
- "It’s about time that society accepts people for who they are."
More In Music
- "I feel like I’m a product of this generation where everybody listens to charts with diverse music."― Carrie Underwood
- "All I do is play music and golf – which one do you want me to give up?"― Willie Nelson
- "My music had roots which I’d dug up from my own childhood, musical roots buried in the darkest soil."― Ray Charles