More From Kent Nerburn
- "Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you."
- "Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace."
More In Faith
- "Because of my faith and my imagination, I was able to enjoy my childhood, even though it was tough."― Donna Brazile
- "Only faith is sufficient."― Robert Ley
- "It’s a family that’s loaded with grudges and passion. We come from a long line of robbers and highwaymen in Italy, you know. Killers, even."― Nicolas Cage