More From Kent Nerburn
- "Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you."
- "Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace."
More In Faith
- "My faith is a very important part of my life. I do not feel that I have become president of this country by accident, but that I have been chosen because nobody can accuse me of favouring the Albanian Muslims or the Orthodox."― Boris Trajkovski
- "I haven’t chosen to make an issue of faith."― Peter Garrett
- "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."― Edgar Allan Poe