More From Kent Nerburn
- "Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you."
- "Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace."
More In Faith
- "A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men."― Martin Farquhar Tupper
- "I have faith in my imperfections!"― Dana Delany
- "Denzel’s quality, I think, is his faith. You have all the action in your head and you have to believe in it and just do it. That’s what he does and that’s what he taught me to do."― Derek Luke