More From Kenneth Koch
- "I love painting and music, of course. I don’t know nearly as much about them as I know about poetry. I’ve certainly been influenced by fiction. I was overwhelmed by War and Peace when I read it, and I didn’t read it until I was in my late 20s."
- "The subject matter of the stories on the surface… there seem to be a number of stories about travel."
- "As for political poetry, as it’s usually defined, it seems there’s very little good political poetry."
More In Relationship
- "We were in a relationship for eight years, and we maybe saw each other, total, for a year."― Izabella Scorupco
- "North Americans as a whole need to embrace having clothes altered to their body. I hear it all the time: why do the Europeans always look so good? They have a relationship with their tailor and spend the time and money to make their clothes look their best."― Michael Kors
- "At first we got along real well. Now… it’s pretty much just a professional relationship."― Jose Carreras