More From Kenneth G. Wilson
- "My father was on the faculty in the Chemistry Department of Harvard University; my mother had one year of graduate work in physics before her marriage."
- "My graduate studies were carried out at the California Institute of Technology."
- "In consequence, science is more important than ever for industrial technology."
More In Society
- "It’s about time that society accepts people for who they are."― Kesha
- "I am now quite cured of seeking pleasure in society, be it country or town. A sensible man ought to find sufficient company in himself."― Emily Bronte
- "If you look at the footballers, you look at our celebrity culture, we seem to be saying, ‘This is the way you want to be’. We seem to be a society that celebrates all the wrong people."― Iain Duncan Smith